SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, DC 20549
Commission File Number 0-54433
NOTIFICATION OF LATE FILING
[ ] Form 10-K [ ] Form 20-F [ ] Form 11-K [X] Form 10-Q
[ ] Form 10-D [ ] Form N-CEN [ ] Form N-CSR
For Period Ended: September 30, 2019
[ ] Transition Report on Form 10-K
[ ] Transition Report on Form 20-F
[ ] Transition Report on Form 11-K
[ ] Transition Report on Form 10-Q
For the Transition Period Ended:
Nothing in this form shall be construed to imply that the Commission has verified any information contained herein.
If the notification relates to a portion of the filing checked above, identify the Item(s) to which the notification relates: N/A
Full Name of Registrant
Former Name if Applicable
10 Oceana Way
Address of Principal Executive Office (Street and Number)
Norwood, Massachusetts 02062
City, State and Zip Code
RULES 12b-25(b) AND (c)
If the subject report could not be filed without unreasonable effort or expense and the registrant seeks relief pursuant to Rule 12b-25(b), the following should be completed. (Check box if appropriate.)
(a) The reasons described in reasonable detail in Part III of this form could not be eliminated without unreasonable effort or expense;
(b) The subject annual report, semi-annual report, transition report on Form 10-K, Form 20-F, Form 11-K, Form N-CEN or Form N-CSR, or portion thereof, will be filed on or before the fifteenth calendar day following the prescribed due date; or the subject quarterly report or transition report on Form 10-Q, or portion thereof will be filed on or before the fifth calendar day following the prescribed due date; and
(c) The accountant’s statement or other exhibit required by Rule 12b-25(c) has been attached if applicable.
State below in reasonable detail the reasons why Form 10-K, 20-F, 11-K, 10-Q, 10-D, N-CEN, N-CSR or the transition report or portion thereof, could not be filed within the prescribed time period.
MariMed Inc. (“we”, “our” or “us”) has been unable to file the Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended September 30, 2019 (the “Report”) by November 12, 2019 without unreasonable effort or expense due a fire at a GenCanna Global Inc. facility that has prevented GenCanna Global Inc. from timely providing us with certain financial information necessary to finalize the financial statements to be included in our Report. We believe that the Report will be available for filing on or before November 18, 2019.
(1) Name and telephone number of person to contact in regard to this notification
|Jon R. Levine||(617) 795-5140|
|(Name)||(Area Code) (Telephone Number)|
(2) Have all other periodic reports required under Section 13 or 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 or Section 30 of the Investment Company Act of 1940 during the preceding 12 months or for such shorter period that the registrant was required to file such report(s) been filed? If answer is no, identify report(s). [X] Yes [ ] No
(3) Is it anticipated that any significant change in results of operation for the corresponding period for the last fiscal year will be reflected by the earnings statements to be included in the subject report or portion thereof? [X] Yes [ ] No
If so: attach an explanation of the anticipated change, both narratively and quantitatively, and, if appropriate, state the reasons why a reasonable estimate of the results cannot be made.
The following are the anticipated changes in results of operations for the three and nine month periods ended September 30, 2019 and 2018, respectively:
Total revenues for the three and nine month periods ended September 30, 2019 are expected to be approximately, $11.2 million and $40.4 million, respectively, compared to approximately, $3.4 million and $8.4 million, respectively, for the same periods in 2018.
Cost of revenues for the three and nine month periods ended September 30, 2019 are expected to be approximately, $6.5 million and $24.5 million, respectively, compared to approximately, $1.5 million and $3.3 million, respectively, for the same periods in 2018.
Operating expenses for the three and nine month periods ended September 30, 2019 are expected to be approximately, $3.7 million and $9.8 million, respectively, compared to approximately, $2.4 million and $5.5 million, respectively, for the same periods in 2018.
As a result of the foregoing, operating income for the three and nine month periods ended September 30, 2019 is expected to be approximately, $1.0 million and $6.2 million, respectively, compared to operating losses of approximately, $549,000 and $417,000, respectively, for the same periods in 2018.
(Name of Registrant as Specified in Charter)
has caused this notification to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
|Date: November 13, 2019||By:||/s/ Jon R. Levine|
|Name:||Jon R. Levine|
|Title:||Chief Financial Officer|
INSTRUCTION: The form may be signed by an executive officer of the registrant or by any other duly authorized representative. The name and title of the person signing the form shall be typed or printed beneath the signature. If the statement is signed on behalf of the registrant by an authorized representative (other than an executive officer), evidence of the representative’s authority to sign on behalf of the registrant shall be filed with the form.
Intentional misstatements or omissions of fact constitute Federal Criminal Violations (See 18 U.S.C. 1001).
1. This form is required by Rule 12b-25 (17 CFR 240.12b-25) of the General Rules and Regulations under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
2. One signed original and four conformed copies of this form and amendments thereto must be completed and filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Washington, D.C. 20549, in accordance with Rule 0-3 of the General Rules and Regulations under the Act. The information contained in or filed with the form will be made a matter of public record in the Commission files.
3. A manually signed copy of the form and amendments thereto shall be filed with each national securities exchange on which any class of securities of the registrant is registered.
4. Amendments to the notifications must also be filed on Form 12b-25 but need not restate information that has been correctly furnished. The form shall be clearly identified as an amended notification.
5. Electronic Filers: This form shall not be used by electronic filers unable to timely file a report solely due to electronic difficulties. Filers unable to submit reports within the time period prescribed due to difficulties in electronic filing should comply with either Rule 201 or Rule 202 of Regulation S-T (§232.201 or §232.202 of this chapter) or apply for an adjustment in filing date pursuant to Rule 13(b) of Regulation S-T (§232.13(b) of this chapter).
6.Interactive data submissions. This form shall not be used by electronic filers with respect to the submission or posting of an Interactive Data File (§232.11 of this chapter). Electronic filers unable to submit or post an Interactive Data File within the time period prescribed should comply with either Rule 201 or 202 of Regulation S-T (§232.201 and §232.202 of this chapter).